Opportunity for Executive Assistant
Copenhagen Consensus would like to hire an executive assistant. This position will work closely with the Copenhagen Consensus leadership team to provide administrative support.
As an EA you will work closely with the President and senior Copenhagen Consensus staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You will help the President make the best use of his time by managing administrative tasks.
- Four-year bachelor degree or equivalent required. Strong proficiency in English is essential.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are required.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and handle many different projects simultaneously.
- Advanced computer skills including ability to create layouts of information for reports and tables (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Track record of exercising sound independent judgment.
- Proven ability to proactively support principal(s) and to work independently as needed.
- Requires superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires the ability to read and process data, as well as a high level of competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Time zone flexibility is essential.
- Provide administrative support for President and leadership team
- Organize travel including air, hotel, car rental, etc.
- Coordinate President’s schedule, making appointment, scheduling calls, and managing written communications from both internal and external sources.
- Work closely with the Executive VP and the Head of Communications and Advocacy on a variety of topics, including schedules, meeting preparation and logistics.
- Draft, proof, edit and distribute correspondence, as well as briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Create and maintain databases, contacts, forms, tables and charts to organize information for reports.
- Plan, schedule, organize and administer board, departmental and company-wide meetings and other functions.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Remote (network organization)
- BA/BS (economics a plus)
- Administrative Support: 1 year
- Executive Support: 2 years
- Executive Scheduling/Travel Management: 2 years
- Commensurate with experience
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
About Copenhagen Consensus
The Copenhagen Consensus Center is a think tank that researches and publishes the smartest solutions to the world's biggest problems. Our studies are conducted by more than 300 economists from internationally renowned institutions, including seven Nobel Laureates, to advise policymakers and philanthropists how to achieve the best results with their limited resources.
Copenhagen Consensus is a 501(c)3 based in the United States. We are a network organization working with high skilled people around the world. We are a flat organization with high degree of individual responsibility. Candidates must be able to keep pace and perform in an environment without constant direct supervision.
The Center was voted Think Tank of the Year in International Affairs (US) by Prospect Magazine, and our advocacy for data-driven prioritization has been repeatedly voted one of the top 20 campaigns worldwide in a think tank survey conducted by the University of Pennsylvania.