Spreading the word about the Post-2015 Consensus project
While in Washington DC to testify for two US senate committees in regard to “The Costs of Inaction: The Economic and Budgetary Consequences of Climate Change, Bjorn Lomborg took full advantage of his trip to D.C. During this trip Bjorn met with numerous individuals from development agencies, state agencies and development NGOs, discussing the Post-2015 Consensus and how the Copenhagen Consensus Center can help inform the post-2015 development goals.
These meetings included:
- Anthony Pipa, Deputy Assistant Administrator at USAID
- John Underwood, Chief Economist and Managing Director at Millennium Challenge Corporation.
- Kari Stoever, Vice President of External Affairs at Aeras.
- Luis Moreno, President at Inter-American Development Bank.
- Manish Bapna, Executive Vice President and Managing Director at World Resource Institute.
- Michael Elliot, President and CEU at ONE.org