Delhi Sector Expert Consultation
The Delhi sector expert consultation was held on 3rd of July 2017 and focused on identifying and exploring different policy solutions for Rajasthan and to identify most effective priorities. The moderated discussions focused on uncovering the most significant challenges and potential solutions which are being considered or currently implemented in the State. The discussion covered various sector wise interventions in various areas including, water and sanitation, health - communicable and noncommunicable diseases, renewable energy, crime and violence, adolescent health, governance, nutrition, gender rights, and child marriage.
The following dignitaries have joined the discussions and brainstorming session covering various policy intervention in both States.
- L. M. Singh, Project Director, Heads Impact Investment, Urban Health Project
- Aprajita Gogoi, Executive director, Centre for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA)
- Dr Rajiv Gera, Project Director RMNCH+A, IPE global,
- Ms. Pooja Parvati, Manager, Policy and Advocacy Unit, Tata Truts
- Dr S Gaikwad, Country Director-ABT India,
- Mona Gupta, Senior Manager, Deloitte India Consulting Ltd.
- Ravi Subbiah, Technical Director CARE India
- A.R Singhania, COO-Mamata NGO
- Dr U. N. B. Rao, Founder/Chairman, UVCT
- O. Pandey, Editor News, ANI media
- Mr A.Kumar, Director Policy-Water Aid
- Seema Gupta, CEO-Lok sabha TV
- Jagdeeep Chhokar, Founder/Trustee-Association of Democratic reforms
- Dr Sachin Gupta, Head-USAID
- Dr Bobby John, Director- Equitas, WHO
- Ashish Gupta, Fortune