Refelxion De La Jeunesse Guineenne Sur Le Contenu Du Nouvel Agenda De Development Post-2015
“La jeunesse guinéenne pense que les bailleurs de fond internationaux devraient prioriser la réduction de la malnutrition infantile.”
Youth Forum Guinea
The Post-2015 Consensus Youth Forum was hosted by the National Advocacy Framework for Post-2015 in Conakry, Guinea.
The forum consisted of 22 young Guineans. After learning more about the costs and benefits of potential targets for the post-2015 development targets, the 22 participants ranked the following targets as phenomenal targets for the United Nations prioritize:
- Reduce child malnutrition.
- Mobile broadband developing targets.
- Increase women’s economic opportunities.
- Cut TB deaths 95%.
- Halve malaria infections.
- Reduce infant mortality.
- Prevent loss of coral reefs.
- Reduce assaults.
- Triple pre-school in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- 100% primary education in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Phase out fossil fuel subsidies.
- Modern cooking fuels to 780 million people.
- Eliminate violence against women and girls.
- Enhance female education.
- More health spending for the 1 billion. poorest.
- High blood pressure medication.
- Reduce forest loss.
- Increase tobacco tax 125%.
- More energy research.
The video and other media on this page were provided by our local Youth Forum partners, to give voice to Youth Forum participants and show individuals' views on priorities.