Youth Forum Peru
The Post-2015 Consensus Youth Forum was held at la Universidad Nacional Intercultural de la Amazonia in Pucallpa.
The forum consisted of 18 Peruvian students. After learning more about the costs and benefits of potential targets for the post-2015 development targets, these 18 participants ranked the following targets as phenomenal targets for the United Nations prioritize.
• Phase out fossil fuel subsidies
• Cut TB deaths 95%
• Eliminate violence against women and girls
• Reduce child malnutrition
• Universal access to contraception
• Open world markets for food and textiles
The video and other media on this page were provided by our local Youth Forum partners, to give voice to Youth Forum participants and show individuals' views on priorities.