Youth Forum Philippines
The Post-2015 Consensus Youth Forum in the Philippines was organized by Chiro Youth Movement Philippines in the district of south Manila on August 31st, 2015.
The forum brought together 32 you people, who after learning more about the costs and benefits of potential targets for the post-2015 development agenda, chose the following as phenomenal targets for the United Nations to prioritize:
• Reduce child malnutrition.
• Increase tobacco tax 125%.
• Make beneficial ownership info public.
• Cut TB deaths 95%.
• High blood pressure medication.
• Increase skilled worker migration.
• Open world markets for food and textiles.
• Prevent loss of coral reefs.
• Halve malaria infections.
• Reduce forest loss.
• Research to increase yields.
• Universal access to contraception.
• Eliminate violence against women and children.
• Triple pre-school in sub-Saharan Africa.
• Mobile broadband developing targets.
• Allow more migration.
The video and other media on this page were provided by our local Youth Forum partners, to give voice to Youth Forum participants and show individuals' views on priorities.