Youth Forum South Africa
The Post-2015 Consensus Youth Forum was held at the University of Cape Town.
The forum consisted of 22 South African students. After learning more about the costs and benefits of potential targets for the post-2015 development targets, the 22 participants ranked the following targets as phenomenal targets for the United Nations prioritize:
• Reduce child malnutrition
• Universal access to contraception
• Halve malaria infections
• Research to increase yields
• Cut TB deaths 95%
• Triple preschool in Sub-Saharan Africa
• 100 % primary education in sub-Saharan Africa
• Increase tobacco tax 125%
The video and other media on this page were provided by our local Youth Forum partners, to give voice to Youth Forum participants and show individuals' views on priorities.